Crisis Can Affect Anyone at Anytime
Crisis Services Professionals are available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to speak with anyone experiencing a crisis due to mental illness and/or substance use issues. Crisis outreach services are available to everyone in Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom Counties. Call Our Toll-Free Crisis Line: 800.584.3578
The Crisis Line can help when you or someone you care about is:
- Thinking about or talking about harming yourself or others.
- Thinking, talking or writing about suicide.
- Looking for pills, guns or other ways to harm your-self.
- Feeling anxious, hopeless, or desperate.
- Being bullied.
- Being verbally, physically or sexually abused.
- Angry or seeking revenge.
- Acting recklessly or involved in unsafe behavior.
- Increasing their use of alcohol and other drugs.
- Avoiding friends and family.
- Not sleeping well or sleeping too much.
Mobile Crisis Outreach Teams are available to help those in the community experiencing a crisis due to mental illness and/or substance use issues. They provide assistance in community settings such as homes and schools. They are professionals trained to evaluate a person for safety, de-escalate a crisis, and provide information and education. They also refer people to community behavioral health services for additional support.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800.273.8255